I’m finished with the application process for library school. I checked the status of my applications online and PITT has received everything and is pending a review. Indiana has everything except a letter of recommendation.
As far as the scholarship process with the ALA, they still need my transcripts, but they have been mailed.
So now what do I do?
1. Secure a volunteer library position.
2. Attend an online information session with PITT.
3. Send resumes/cover letters for library assistant and clerk jobs.
3. Check to see if IU has received the letter of recommendation.
4. Learn as much as possible about libraries and librarianship.
5. Connect with librarians.
6. Check to see if the ALA has received my transcripts.
7. Stress out about the process.