Okay, so I did read this month. However I didn’t keep track of it like I normally do.
Yeah, I dunno. I wish I had an excuse for it. Wait, wait. I can blame the fact that my library was – I mean is – shut down due to excessive roof leaks and that threw me off my regular routine. That’s my story. I’m sticking to it.
- Hum by Jamaal May (Poetry).
- Wild Hundreds by Nate Marshall (Poetry).
- Annihilation by Jeff Vandermeer (Novel).
- This Bridge Will Not Be Gray by Dave Eggers (Picture book).
- Wife by Tiphanie Yanique (Poetry).